Friday, May 22, 2009

Life In The Smith Household - Chapter 2

Its been about 24 hours and Richard has not come back, all his stuff is here too. I'm guessing that he might of been upset with Tony but I don't understand. They installed the security system in the house so now next time someone breaks in the cops will be alerted a patrol car will come to the house.

So one of my neighbors across the street comes to my house and informs of the next door neighbors child died a couple of days ago in the pool. I was rather shocked to hear this because I must of missed this.



The boy's name was Ricky. This reminded me of a while back when me and Tony had adopted Richard not the one that is missing but the one we had adopted back at the old house. Oh man this brought back terrible memories.



It almost seemed like the entire incident flashed before my eyes, me crying over my Son's grave. It was indeed my fault, the feeling of guilt swept over me. WHY RICHARD!? WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR FATHERS! WE LOVED YOU! Life is cruel... It took something so special away from us. I cried, I decided to go chatting on the Internet with a friend.



Tony and Aki were at work and Richard was still missing. Aki is working as a Paranormal Researcher, for some odd reason a limo came and picked him up. What the fuck is up with that?




So I was all alone, except I had the pets, I did decide to go up and check on them since they were just walking around the house, sometimes I feel cats are evil, Kitty seems evil, just the way she looks it seems like she wants to kill either me or anyone in the household. I'm surprised Moossey hasn't done anything yet to warn us.


So while I'm up checking on the pets I hear yelling and stuff banging in the backyard. Who the hell is that? I thought, it might of been a burglar I finally can catch that son of a bitch in the act, but long and behold!



It was Richard! I ran outside and told him where the hell has he been, he looked at me kind of confused and told me that he had no idea what I was talking about that he's angry that Tony used his telescope, for a minute I was dumb struck. It then hit me, that maybe Richard hit his head and forgot where he was. I told him that he was missing for three or four days that police have been looking and searching every where for him. He was still confused and said that the last thing he was doing was looking at the telescope, I helped him inside but something was wrong I couldn't quite figure it out.



But I did call Tony at work and he came home real quick. I fixed Richard a nice meal, but he went up stairs to shower, he was kind of doing weird shit though. He even put on his chef outfit, I didn't know what was going on. I thought it might of been normal, that maybe he was just sick. Well when everyone came home they all gave Richard a nice hug, he felt a lot better and apologized to Tony about being an asshole to him about the telescope.



Everything seemed to be going just right for once, I had went to bed, Tony held me close and we were sound asleep.



So I woke up and Tony fixed me and Aki a nice plate of Pancakes. Yum! My favorite so me and Aki sure had a nice conversation about his job and the Paranormal.



After we were finished Aki went off to work and Tony did too. Richard said he was calling in sick because he woke up this morning throwing up. I checked his forehead he was not running any kind of fever though. So he walked into the kitchen and made himself something to eat. That's when I noticed it! That's what was wrong, it seemed his stomach grew fatter!



Did he eat too much or was he just that way? I don't know but I called the doctor and he came by and talked to Richard about his enlarged belly. Richard said that he felt like his stomach moved from time to time and that he would wake up a couple of days ago and throw up green nasty shit. I was confused just as much as the doctor, he left the room and he talked to me in the kitchen. He said that this were the same symptoms of a pregant woman, he flat out told me "Richards Pregant" Richard heard the whole thing. He looked upset and said "I'm not a woman I'm a man I'm just bloated from eating too much at work" The doctor told me to call him if anything worse happens, he gave me his number I posted it on the sticky thing in the kitchen.

When Tony got home I told him, Richard locked himself in his room and all I heard out of his room was banging and metal hitting against each other. I think when Richard gets upset he starts to build things in his room. I hope it wasn't something dangerous. Anyways this entire process went on for a good four months when I saw him I could see changes in him, his belly got fatter and he was walking a bit slow. The doctor was right, Richard was pregant but how in the fuck does this happen? Sooner or later I saw him wearing woman's clothing the type for plus size women.

I walked up to him and pretend to be talking to his belly, there was no way of denying it. Richard was going to be a Father.



As time passed I knew that he was going to pop that sucker out sooner or later.

No comments: