Friday, May 22, 2009

Life in The Smith Household - Chapter 3

Well after hearing about Richard having a baby, Richard took a couple of months off from work, his entire work was horrified to hear that Richard was pregant.



I still couldn't believe but I had to because there was no denying the truth, Richard's belly was definitely kicking. It was a good thing I didn't have a job that way I could help Richard out, but there was only one issue he had to solve, was his anger issue. Richard gets pissed off real easy. One night he went into his room and worked a bit more, that's when he introduced us to something....Something so advance that I never knew Richard could even make such a thing.




It was a robot he even named the damn thing. It was kind of creepy but guess what, the robot did chores and that's what really made me happy because he picked up the dog shit that the pets left, he took out the trash he picked up the plates from off the table, hell he even makes dinner! Richard was happy that his creation was working so great. It wasn't long until things went crashing down.

The robot would malfunction from time to time, sometimes from being anti-social. So what would it do? It would take it's malfunction out on us, the first person to be electrocuted was Richard. I felt sorry for him you know with the baby and all.



The after math was not pretty, when Richard looked like this he was really really pissed off, he even felt like killing it, but the robot couldn't help it. It wasn't worth killing it, it had real emotions.



Then it shocked Tony for no reason! I can't believe the robot was going nuts, I ran away from it too!



The effects were the same with Tony as well.



Soon it just stopped! The thing turned off and it was sparking, I'm surprised it didn't catch the house on fire. So I thought there was only one logical way to do this, call the repair man.



When he came he fixed up the robot, but I turned him off real quick and asked the repair man if he could some how reprogram the robot to NOT touch water at all! He gladly did it for an extra 50 dollars I paid him in full because I didn't want Richard to have to go through the trouble and stress of reprogramming him.

The robot was good as new but something new happened. Richard's water broke! The baby was coming! We all got ready.


No comments: