Friday, May 22, 2009

Life in The Smith Household - Chapter 1

Lovely days are back again, I'm back with a whole new chapter in my life. We decided to move to a different house this time, we also found a few new friends. Aki and Richard they moved moved in with us and we are slowly just developing our life. We still have Moossey and Kitty but the other dog had to go, he was causing TOO much trouble in the house we bought him things to chew on but he just loved to eat up the furniture. Sorry had to go to the kennel, I'm sure some lovely Sim will enjoy the dog.

Before we moved in Aki wanted to give me a new look, well he didn't exactly like my fade type hair style he gave me a different one.



I liked the new look and I knew that Tony was going to LOVE it as well. So there we were just one big happy family.



We started out having a few issues though. Our house was in a bad part of the neighborhood. So from time to time almost daily people broke into our house and took something. We always locked our doors but some how they got in!



Tony was stressing so much though he did not like having to come home from work and having the police there to fill out a report about the burglary that occurred. Aki likes the new guitar I bought him. I told him to hide it because of the break ins but he ignored me most of the time because he was always playing that damn guitar through the night.



I would always try my best to comfort Tony, it helped a lot but sadly it wasn't just Tony that was depressed and stressed out about the break ins. A couple of days later someone stole Aki's favorite guitar that I bought him just two days ago! I was pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. But I continued to comfort Tony, even though Aki was the one who needed it the most.



With all the stress Tony went through the boss didn't like it, he thought he would be better to change Tony's hours and demote him to a Hot Dog Vendor that way he's not stressing out while taking orders at the Diner. So when Tony came home he was upset and bored, but I was always enjoying learning new things, cooking, how to fix things, how to be a good cleaner.



But whenever I looked at him he looked sad, so the only thing to do from that point is do things. So I bought Tony a truck!



No more having to take the carpool to work anymore! He was so happy but Richard did not like it, because while Tony went to work in his new truck, Richard had to take the smelly old carpool.



While I was not going to waste money on buying Richard a car I thought I would be nice and buy him a telescope, Richard said thanks that it sort of made up for the fact that Tony got a new truck. So everything was all good, Tony still hated his job though, he says that he does not like working at the Hot Dog vendor that people are rude and complete assholes to him. I thought I would surprise him with something new, I ended up buying a Spa for everybody. Me and Tony used it a lot.


We had our first Woohoo in the Spa though, it was amazing! It looked like things were going back to normal, Richard was happy, Aki was happy because I bought him a new guitar, and Tony was happy. All that made me so happy. Tony started using Richard's telescope though to look up at the stars.



When Richard found this out he yelled at Tony, and then almost every night Richard looked at the telescope at night, he always seemed to be in a bad mood though, I had no idea why he didn't like Tony. So one night he goes outside to go look at the stars then he disappears! I'm shocked and I hope Richard didn't do anything stupid! So we waited for a couple of days. That's when bad shit started to happen again.

The break ins were occurring this time frequently thank god that we locked up most of our important things in the closet. They didn't steal Aki's guitar which was good. I was getting worried about the burglaries and Richard.



I decided we had to do something, well I tried to do something. I called the cops first, they said that they will send a search party to find Richard, they also recommended to me that I buy a security system as well so when the next time someone breaks in the cops will be alerted to try to catch the burglar red handed.

No comments: