Monday, August 20, 2007

Introducing My Sims


Tony Sim

Tony is my partner in the game and especially in real life. His job right now in the Sims is in Video Editing, he is slowly working his way up the chain, but the only problem he has is raising the bar with Sim friends. He has about 10 Sim friends at the moment and he is still trying to take the time to be with his partner Brandon.


Brandon Sim

Brandon is me, it's been hard trying to reconstruct myself in the game to fit to what I look like in real life, even though Sims basically do exercise on their on free will they usually lose the fat on their body. I'm unemployed at the moment in the game and I've just been a stay at home Dad to three pets.

Suzi, Kitty, and Moossey (Moossey is not pictured)



This is currently the house we live in on the Sims 2. A house that was built just for The Sims 2 Seasons Expansion Pack.




No comments: