Monday, August 20, 2007

Life in the Valdez Household Chapter 2

When we moved we had gone through several houses until we found the one to call home. We decided to go with the red house that had a secondary room, it even has a small pond area to go fishing, it's a great house to go through the four different types of Seasons.



I already got to work with designing some of the rooms which made things look very nice, I redesigned the kitchen twice already with the final results looking like this. Sadly the gourmet stove wasn't working properly so I had to remove it from the final design.


Tony was working extremely hard when building up his skills, since Summer was over Fall was approaching and it gave us an extra boost to build up our skills, I was falling behind when it came to learning how to cook, how to clean, and how to fix things. Tony zoomed passed all that and was already on building up his body skills.



He built it up so fast that he lost so much weight! He was very happy to have lost the weight but this created a problem for me more in the next couple of days.



While Tony went to work I was basically working out all the dirty parts of the house fixing stuff that was broken, unclogging the toilet, fixing broken TV's, stereos and showers.



I was doing a tough job, also the cat was getting pretty lonely so I decided to adopt a puppy. I know that in time the cat and dog would enjoy being around each other.



Her name is Suzi, not sure what breed she is but she was a pretty annoying dog. It took about several days for her to grow into a full sized dog which she turned in to this lovely looking dog.



Me and Tony were both happy that we no longer had to take care of a small puppy, so now Suzi and Kitty can play right?



Wrong, the first day it seemed that Suzi and Kitty didn't play well together so we made a room for Suzi to sleep in, I placed a bowl with dog food and a chew toy near his bed. They stopped fighting for a couple of days but their interaction and friendly play was slow and it built up into a friendship. This gave me time to build some of my skills.



When I was finished with all my house chores I decided to go back to building my skills especially the body skills, I worked and worked really hard to max out my skills. But half a day later I came back a new man.



Tony seemed to be happy with my accomplishment of losing all that weight but I decided to gain it all back with eating a lot of food, I knew that I had to have my cub figure body intact so I decided to just eat and eat all day long to get that belly back.



I was really tired so I decided to fall asleep on the couch, but with Tony at work I was alone in the house with a cat and a dog that loved to cause mischief....


No comments: