Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Life in the Valdez Household Chapter 3

Paying for gardening services really sucks especially when the bitch doesn't come a lot to help water my garden, I've been real lazy the past couple of days and I've been forgetting that I had a garden. I sometimes think to myself that my green house is way too big! I paid a lot of money to have it made but I think making it too big was a huge mistake because I have too many plants that I need to weed out and water, plus I found out that I had to talk to my plants in order for them to grow healthy, having a garden is tough work!



Tony felt bad because I had to gain weight to keep my cubish figure, so he decided to make pancakes for himself that he needed to gain more weight, we both built our body skills up so we should all be good until we start losing them during jobs.



When Tony said he was going to eat a lot he meant it! He was already gaining some weight, this meant that he wasn't playing around.


I decided that we haven't had many guests come by to visit, so I invited some guests and I was making something delicious on the stove and I ended up burning that, catching fire. Do you know a great invention was the fire detector? It really helps alert the fire department when there is a fire in the house, I always thought that if I didn't have such an invention that I would of died in this fire including the guests who were angry that dinner was canceled.



I bought Tony a new shirt, it was a bear shirt, I thought it was very cute, he loved it and so did other people. Even though he's still working during the morning he still has time to play with Kitty, she really is a big attention whore...



I went out to the market to buy more clothes, with Winter coming in it's been really chilly outside, I've even saw some parts of the neighborhood covered in snow. I made sure I dressed very heavy for when the snow really starts coming down.



Tony went in his tank top again to the grocery store, he told me it wasn't that cold outside but I think he lied about that because it was in the 50's.



After we made it back home we restocked the fridge and put the clothes in the dresser, now we were dressed up in our house clothing, and guess what? Tony kissed me! I felt so loved. After the kiss I heard the dog barking, it was snowing outside again!


Me and Tony went outside and made a snow man! I thought it was kind of cute to do it! The dogs and cats played in the snow for a while until we all went inside and went to bed.



I woke up several times to hear something in our backyard, I had no clue to what the hell it was until I looked out the window and saw this.....Oh my god! It's a penguin! The weird part he was talking to the snow man we made....How funny!



Morning approached and Tony woke up early, it was his day off so he decided to do some painting, I don't know what he was painting but he didn't let me look until it was finished. He's a very good artist!



He painted several more pictures that day, it was a great addition to our room, I think Tony was becoming such an amazing painter that he couldn't stop painting, I added his painting in our room near the bed. It looked amazing! I think that when I had the time I would try to build my skills to be good at painting just like him.....




No comments: